Bavette Al Prezzemolo. This is a really nice, fresh tasting, summer dish. I first had it over ten years ago in Bergamo and have only just got around to tracking down the recipe.
- 320 grams bavette
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- olive oil
- a small bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- a small bunch of basil, finely chopped
- Heat plenty of oil in a pan, add the garlic and cook over a medium heat until it is well coloured.
- Remove from the heat and add the herbs. Leave to infuse for a minute or so.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and mix well.
- Variation: You can use other fresh herbs eg. mint, chives, dill etc. Whatever you fancy. Don’t try it with dried though.