Farfalle Gialle e Verdi. I had this for dinner tonight. Rather nice, even if I do say so myself. 🙂 Serves 4
- 320 grams farfalle
- 4 courgettes — thinly sliced into discs
- 2 sachet saffron (about 1.5 to 2 g)
- 40 grams butter
- 80 grams hard ricotta cheese (or pecorino or parmesan) Note DON’T use regular soft ricotta
- olive oil
- Fry Courgettes in a little olive oil over high heat until transparent. Set aside
- Cook the pasta in boiling water until al dente.
- Melt the butter in a baine marie. Add the saffron and let it infuse.
- Mix the pasta with the saffron butter
- Add the fried courgettes and mix well.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and serve