This would work with just about any type of mushroom. As pioppini are quite small, I left them whole. Larger mushroom would probably be better sliced. Serves 4
- 320 grams mafaldine
- 200 grams pioppini
- 1/2 onion — chopped
- 1 clove garlic — chopped
- 1 sprig parsley — chopped
- 4 tablespoons Grana — grated
- olive oil
- Fry, in plenty of olive oil, the onion, garlic, mushrooms and parsley.
- Season with salt and cook gently until the mushrooms start to release their juice.
- Mix with the cooked mafaldine and Grana and serve.