This is a great way to cook mushrooms. I used a mixture of cardoncelli and pioppini but it would go well with any kind. Serve it as a side dish with anything you fancy. It would go great with game.
- 480 g mushrooms — cleaned and halved
- 60 g bread crumbs
- 40 g pecorino Romano — grated
- 4 cloves garlic — chopped
- 200 g tomato — chopped
- 40 ml olive oil
- 4 sprigs parsley — chopped
- Mix together the bread crumbs, pecorino, parsley, garlic and oil. Season
- Mix with your hands until it comes together.
- Put the mushrooms and tomatoes into an oven proof dish and top with the bread crumb mixture
- Bake at 180 °C for about half an hour.
Baked mushrooms finished dish