320 grams penne rigate
4 whole artichokes
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 clove garlic — chopped
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
juice of a lemon
- Prepare the artichoke and slice thinly. Put it into a bowl of water to which you’ve added the lemon juice.
- Heat the oil i a pan. Add the garlic and parsley and fry gently for a couple of minutes.
- Drain the artichokes and add to the pan. Stir well, cover, and cook for a few minutes.
- Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of water, salt, recover the pan and cook over a low heat until the artichokes are tender – maybe 15 minutes
- Serve with the cooked penne.