This is a semi-soup. Be careful when adding the cooking liquid from the pasta, you don’t want it to be too sloppy. Serves 4
- 400 grams mussels — thoroughly cleaned
- 200 grams Gnocchetti sardi
- 1 clove garlic — finely chopped
- a few chilli flakes
- olive oil
- 4 sprigs parsley — finely chopped
- Put the mussels in a pan along with a little olive oil, the garlic, parsley and chilli
- Cover and cook over a high heat until the mussels open. About 5 minutes. Remove the meat from the mussels, reserving a few for decoration, and return to the pan.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water until al dente.
- Drain the pasta, reserving a few tablespoons of the cooking liquid.
- Add the pasta and the reserved cooking liquid to the mussels.
- Continue cooking for a couple of minutes and serve.