- 500 grams fresh tagliatelle
- 1 medium carrot — roughly chopped
- 1 stick celery — roughly chopped
- 1 medium red onion — roughly chopped
- 1 medium courgette — diced
- 400 grams italian sausage — skinned
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 glass red wine
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese to serve
- Fry the carrot, celery and onion in a little olive oil for a few minutes.l
- Add the courgettes and cook for a few minutes longer.
- Add the sausage and mix well. Season with salt and fry for a few minutes
- Add the wine and allow it to partially evaporate.
- Reduce the heat and cook for a further 20 mins
- Remove from the heat and add the cream
- Serve with tagliatelle and parmesan.