Tagliatelle al limone. Serves 4
- 400 grams fresh tagliatelle
- zest of 3 lemons — grated
- 50 grams butter
- 50 grams single cream
- parmesan cheese
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan until it starts to foam
- Add the zest from 2 of the lemons. When the butter is well flavoured with the zest, remove from the heat and stir in the cream. Season with salt to taste.
- Cook the tagliatelle, drain and add to the Lemon sauce. Mix gently.
- Turn out onto a warmed serving dish. Sprinkle on the zest of the third lemon and plenty of parmesan.
Note: Use unwaxed lemons for this dish – see comments.