- 4 medium squid, cleaned and skinned
- 1 sprig parsley, chopped
- 1/2 clove garlic, chopped
- 50g bread crumbs
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill to hot.
- Chop the squid tentacles and wings with the parsley and garlic. Add the breadcrumbs, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the squid bodies with the mixture and secure with a toothpick.
- Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning frequently, until golden brown and tender. Cooking time will depend on the size of the squid.