Petti di pollo al forno con parmigiano
- 4 chicken breast portions
- 2 eggs
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Crack the eggs into a bowl a beat together with a pinch of salt.
- Flatten the breasts slightly using a meat mallet or a rolling pin
- Dip each breast first into the egg mixture, making sure it is completely covered, then into the parmesan, pressing down with your fingers so it sticks to the fillets.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C. Butter a baking tray, add the chicken and liberally spot with small knobs of butter
- Bake for 15-20 minutes