Spaghetti con le zucchine. Serves 4
- 360g spaghetti
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 small onion,peeled
- 2 fresh sage leaves
- 1 stick celery
- 3 plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 350g courgettes, thinly sliced
- 150g mozzarella, diced finely
- 25g parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the whole garlic clove, the whole onion, the sage leaves and the stick of celery and cook over a low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and increase the heat to medium. When boiling add the courgettes. Season with salt and pepper, cover and cook for around 15 minutes.
- Remove the garlic, onion, celery and sage and discard.
- Cook the spaghetti, drain and the toss first with the sauce, then the mozzarella and finally with the parmesan.