Spaghetti con il tonno. This is a good store cupboard standby. Serves 4
- 360 grams spaghetti
- 1 clove garlic — peeled
- 80 grams tin of tuna — drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons concentrated tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic, cook until browned and remove and discard.
- Add the tuna and mix well.
- Loosen the tomato puree with a couple of tablespoons of warm water and add to the pan and stir well. Cook over a low heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with the cooked spaghetti.