320 grams bucatini
3 artichokes — prepared and sliced
40 grams pancetta — cubed
1/2 clove garlic
100 ml vegetable stock
1 sprig parsley — chopped
2 egg yolks
20 grams grana padano — grated
10 grams pecorino Romano — grated
salt and pepper
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and fry the pancetta for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the artichokes, garlic, parsley and stock.
- Salt and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes covered and a further 15 minutes uncovered. Keep warm.
- Take a large bowl (which will be used to serve the pasta). Add the eggs and yolks, a pinch of salt, a generous amount of pepper and the cheese. Beat until you have a smooth paste.
- Cook the pasta until al dente
- Drain the pasta and add to the bowl with the egg mix. Toss until the bucatini are well coated. Add the artichokes and mix again.
- Serve immediately