Spaghetti con le zucchine. Serves 4
- 360g spaghetti
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 small onion,peeled
- 2 fresh sage leaves
- 1 stick celery
- 3 plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 350g courgettes, thinly sliced
- 150g mozzarella, diced finely
- 25g parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the whole garlic clove, the whole onion, the sage leaves and the stick of celery and cook over a low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and increase the heat to medium. When boiling add the courgettes. Season with salt and pepper, cover and cook for around 15 minutes.
- Remove the garlic, onion, celery and sage and discard.
- Cook the spaghetti, drain and the toss first with the sauce, then the mozzarella and finally with the parmesan.
- 320 grams ditali
- 4 medium courgettes — cut into matchsticks
- 4 tablespoons Pecorino — grated
- 2 cloves garlic — chopped
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- several sprigs parsley — chopped
- Fry the garlic in the oil for a few minutes and then add the courgettes.
- Fry for a few minutes, until the courgettes begin to change colour.
- Turn out onto a paper towel to drain
- When the pasta is cooked, mix in the courgettes, pecorino and parsley