- 320g gnocchetti di sardi
- 1 medium red pepper, cut anto small dice
- 1 medium aubergine, cut into small dice
- 1 stick celery, cut into small dice
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and lightly crushed
- 1 whole small chilli
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 60ml olive oil
- 80g parmesan cheese, grated
- Fry the pepper, aubergine, celery, garlic cloves marjoram and chilli in half the olive oil for about 15 minute.
- Remove from the heat and discard the garlic and chilli. Keep warm
- Beat together the eggs, cheese and the rest of the oil.
- Cook the pasta until al dente
- Add the drained pasta to the vegetables and mix well
- Finally, add the egg mixture and stir thoroughly.