Orata in vino bianco. Serves 4
- 4 small sea bream — cleaned and scaled
- 2 lemons — thinly sliced
- 2 medium onions
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 sprig mint
- 1 1/2 glasses dry white wine
- olive oil
- Put a couple of tablespoons of oil, the whole cloves of garlic and the fish into an oven proof dish. Bake for a few minutes at 180°C until the fish starts to colour.
- Add the wine to the dish. Chop together the onion, parsley and mint and sprinkle on top of the fish. Add the sliced Lemon and season with salt and pepper.
- Return to the oven until the fish is done. The timing depends on the size of the fish.